A lovely opportunity to learn how to create these delicate flowers and beautiful lush leaves.
what you will learn-
- how to get achieve depth in your work
- how to depict light in your artwork
- how to paint white flowers
what will you need-
- access to facebook, if you are not on facebook, please make a temporary ID.
- watercolors -
- watercolor paper - 25% cotton or 100% cotton brustro, size A4
- brush - size 4 or 6
- jar of water
- rough piece of cloth
- there will be a quick introduction to watercolors via pre recorded short videos on the facebook group.
- videos will introduce you to basic terms and techniques used in general while working with watercolors.
- a tracing of the floral arrangement will be available on the group for you to make the sketching bit easy
This is for anyone who wants to join with or without experience in watercolors. the introductory videos will cover the basics to help you feel confident before the workshop.
Don't worry if you have any of the above materials.
Since the video will be available to watch as many times as you like for as long as you want, you can always attempt the same at a time convenient to you.